The interactive communication book series was created by an autism specialist with years of classroom experience. The books in this second series are perfect for helping you teach your students and meet your IEP goals.
Every book in this series supports the IEP goals SLPs from all over the country said were the most important based on extensive needs assessments.
The following 8 books are included in this set:
- I Have Feelings, Too! Build on emotional understanding and communication for teens and adults.
- What Happened and Why? Help students learn to make inferences.
- Pigs in Space Animals, rhyming, prepositions.
- Who's on First? Support sequencing.
- Meet the Word Family Associations
- What's It For? Teach function of objects and categorizing.
- What Do I Say? Teach appropriate social behavior.
- What Do I Do? Teach appropriate school behavior.
Each sturdy interactive reading book is laminated for years of use in the classroom or clinic and includes a set of ready to use Velcro-backed, full color 2" x 2" picture cards. Teaching suggestions and activities for SLPs, teachers or parents are included on the inside front cover of each book.