Accurately evaluate learning, language, and social skills with the VB-MAPP which is based on Skinner's analysis of verbal behavior, developmental milestones, and research from the field of behavior analysis with our extensive VB-MAPP Set!
The VB set includes both the MAPP and Guide to the Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program.
The five components of the VB-MAPP include:
- Milestones Assessment with over 170 measurable milestones that cover 16 skill areas and three developmental levels, 0-18 months, 18-30 months and 30-48 months.
- Barriers Assessment that assess 24 potential learning and language barriers.
- Transition Assessment that assess the child's readiness to move to the next educational setting.
- Task Analysis and Skills Tracking that provides a more thorough verbal behavior curriculum guide.
- Placement and IEP Goals. Note: these goals are based on the VB-MAPP, but must be referred to in the VB-MAPP guide.
The MAPP and Guide will help you accurately assess autistic children, create skill based curriculum and track skill development and program progress. Use it to create measurable IEP goals that are clear, developmental, and data based. Note: you will need one MAPP per child.
The VB set contains one guide and one VB-MAPP