This durable and portable swing set is perfect for therapists & facilities that don't need a permanent vestibular system. Each On-The-Go swing is constructed of high strength aircraft grade aluminum, making them durable yet lightweight! Designed with a button lock system, this swing can be set up in five minutes and requires no tools. Now therapists can have a self-contained, portable swing, without spending time or money on professional installation.
Designed with safety in mind, each swing leg is covered in high density foam rubber This set also includes a mat made of durable, canvas-like material with vinyl cups sewn into the corners that the swing legs slide into. Floor grippers underneath the mat make sure it doesn’t slide and won't damage your floor.
Frames include duel points for linear swinging and a single point center rotational point. All duel points are fitted with Easy Glide, a technology used to eliminate metal on metal contact greatly enhancing the durability of the swing.
On the Go Swing System I:
- The swing frame is 50" tall with a footprint of 51" x 62".
- 150lb. weight limit.
On the Go Swing System II:
- The swing frame is 72" tall with a footprint of 69" x 78".
- 250lb. weight limit.
On the Go Swing System III:
- The swing frame is 87" tall with a footprint of 94" x 85".
- 300lb. weight limit.
The following accessories are specifically designed to work with the On the Go swing system. This includes the length of chains, size of the swing, and attachment/connection piece.
- Carrying Bag
- High Density Foam Padding
- Small and Large Platform Board Clients can lay or sit on the swing. An Occupational Therapists favorite!
- Balance Buddy Bolster
- The Sensory Wrap Swing works well with those seeking deep pressure. Soft and easy to clean microfiber fabric provides a comforting hug for clients. The exterior is durable woven nylon.
Adult supervision required.