Therapists have been using the original Sensory Belt for over ten years. It's also known as the "miracle belt" because of the fantastic results therapists have had with it.
Use this weighted therapy belt to improve self-calming, balance, and increased body awareness by enhancing proprioceptive feedback. If you have a child with body awareness needs use it to help improve educational outcomes and sensory development. The belts have been researched and tested child safe under CPSIA Guidelines.
1) Less weight needed to provide effective proprioceptive feedback.
2) Creates less body heat than other weighted items.
3) Belts help improve posture in children who are low tone.
4) Belts are centered around the core improving movement and stability.
What makes this belt different from the others?
- made with durable and flexible EVA Foam for comfort and stability.
- equipped with a side release buckle making adjusting quick and easy.
- has been tested child safe under CPSIA Government Guidelines.
- is designed with non-removable weight to protect other students.
- six different sizes to fit infants, children, teens and adults.
Infant - 1 lb Waist Size 14"- 24".
Toddler - 2 lb Waist Size 16"- 26".
Children's - 3 lbs Waist Size 18"- 28".
Small Adult - 4 lb Waist Size 26"- 36".
Med Adult - 5 lb Waist Size 30"- 40".