Have fun teaching positive social skills with the Blunders Game. Children 5 and up will learn about honesty, responsibility, table manners, school etiquette, telephone manners, respectfulness, kindness, how to give confident introductions and how a party guest and host should act. Children learn these skills and more as they help Bobby, Brenda, Billy, and Becky Blunder improve their manners and navigate different social situations.
Kids will love learning appropriate social skills as they act out social situations, answer true/false and multiple choice questions. Your special child will quickly be on their way to mastering key social skills. Set also includes a cute story about the Blunders who need to learn nicer manners so that they can have more friends, do well in school and get invited to the Mannerlys' annual party!
Use the Blunders game in the classroom, social skills groups, speech groups or at home.
Blunders Game Features:
- 300 questions cards
- 6 types of types of questions: Charade, multiple choice, true/false, scenario, reward, and consequence
- 1 game board with seek and find objects
- 1 Meet the Blunders story booklet
- 9 reward tokens
- 9 table setting cards
- 4 pawns of the Blunder children
Children Will Learn:
- Have polite table manners and set the table properly
- Introduce themselves with confidence
- Use nice manners at school
- Treat others with respect, empathy, and kindness
- Be a gracious guest and host
- Have polite telephone manners
- Understand the benefits of having good manners
Recommended for ages 5 and up. Game time 20-40 minutes