Teach children to label and learn emotions while increasing visual discrimination skills with the How Do you Feel Facial Expression Puzzle Game! Players will love to compete and communicate as they learn about facial expressions and feelings. Each emotion is represented clearly and simply, making them easy and straightforward to teach. Kids will love to piece together the boards to make full color pictures.
Play this set as a game or use it to make simple puzzles of young children expressing emotions. High quality photographic cards and game boards make this a great game to play in your early intervention classroom, clinic or at home.
How Do You Feel? Facial Expression Puzzle Game Includes:
- 5 facial expressions game boards 5"x 5"
- 30 game cards (1.5" x 2").
- Designed for 1-5 players.
- Recommended for children 3 years and up
- Great for the clinic, home or classroom.