The GeoSafari's Smart Talk's interactive learning program is great for the home, classroom, and an ABA or Verbal Behavior program. Your special students will learn vocabulary words with the touch of a button! Just slide a picture card into Smart Talk and the system automatically recognizes the card and sets the learning in motion. Smart Talk teaches 450 need to know words including people, places, things, actions, opposites, colors, shapes, numbers, and so much more.
Just insert a photographic card into the GeoSafari Smart Talk and the word is read aloud, allowing students to associate the picture with the word. The system guides students to look at the picture and repeat the word until they have mastered it. Words can be repeated as often as necessary allowing for lots of practice. Just think off all the possibilities for automated learning. Your students will SEE a photograph, HEAR the word associated with the picture, and then REPEAT the word over and over, practicing their pronunciation!
Next the GeoSafari Smart Talk gives examples of the word used in context. For example, in the picture above the Smart Talk will say, "This is an elbow." Finally, students are asked questions that assess comprehension, such as "Where is your elbow?" Learning is fun and interactive with high-quality audio, flashing lights and fun sound effects. The Smart Talk is great for learning stations in special day classes or for expanding vocabulary at home.Using the GeoSafari Smart Talk
GeoSafari Smart Talk Features
- Turn on station.
- Slide a vocabulary card into the station. Side one features listening-only activities, and Side two allows students to read along as they listen.
- Press the word button and students will hear the word associated with the picture.
- Press the learn button and hear two sentences about the picture.
- Press the quiz button and hear two questions about the picture.
- Engaging program of association and repetition.
- Guides learner does see a picture here its name and repeat the word.
- Teaches 450 essential words.
- Clear Photographic Pictures
- Self Checking Quizzes
- Clear Audio
- Flashing Lights
- Fun Sounds
- Large Buttons
- Laminated double sided cards.
- Easy to Use
Note: GeoSafari Smart Talk set includes a unit and guide (for use with Smart Talk cards - cards not included).
Requires 3 AA batteries, not included, or AC Adapter (EI-8702), included
Each set of Smart talk cards (sold separately) introduces 150 words in 10 categories.
Set one: Holding Family
Set two: School and Community
Set three: Animals and People