the Bullies Victims and Bystanders game will help you educate students on the consequences of bullying. Your students will learn proactive ways to deal with bullies, the victims of bullying and the bystanders who witness it. Children will learn positive behavioral strategies to overcome bullying. Are you struggling with bullying issues? Use this game with those to teach empathy and prevent bullying in the future.
How to Play:
1. Set the board up by placing 3 sets of chance cards on the appropriate areas.
2. The first player rolls the die to see the number of spaces they move forward.
3. If a player lands on a RED space they must take a BULLIES card.
If they land on an ORANGE space they must take a VICTIMS card.
If they land on a YELLOW space they must take a BYSTANDERS card.
4. When a player takes a card they move the number of spaces backwards of forwards as shown on the card.
5. If a player lands on an arrow they can follow that arrow to the space it points to.
6. If a player lands on a hole they must follow the pipe to the space it comes out at.
7. The winner is the first person to reach the finish.
Warning: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Students move along the board, selecting "Bullies," "Victims," or "Bystanders" cards. Children are given lots of opportunities to practice and model good behavior as well as how to deal with bullying.
Game cards can be used outside of the game to provide discussion starting points to discuss positive and negative behavior as it relates to bullying.
This game includes one full color 20" 20" game board, 54 playing cards, 6 pawns, and a die.
Bullies,Victims and Bystanders, September 13, 2012
Posted By: judy curley
The game was a lot of fun for our group of 9 kids with Aspergers. Opened the door to a variety of scenarios and after the game we used many of the ideas as role plays