Autism and Autism Education Scholarships
National Autism Resources is committed to supporting the autism community. Our scholarship program is designed to help autistic individuals pursuing a college degree, or those entering an autism related field.Purpose:
To provide a scholarship for two people. One with Autism and one pursuing an education to help the Autism community.Requirements:
An introduction tell us who you are and why you are applying for the scholarship.
Two letters of reference.
A short personal essay on why you deserve the scholarship and how you will use it to help the Autism community.
Winner must submit proof of registration of school and classes before money is given.
Winner must respond to Bonnie Arnwine’s email within 1 week of being contacted by Bonnie verifying that they acknowledge they have won after the dates listed below in number 5.
Winner of the scholarship will be selected by the scholarship committee of NationalAutismResources.com. The winner will be at the complete discretion of the committee based on the applications and with input from trusted advisers within and outside of National Autism Resources Inc. After proof of courses and school registration have been provided, the recipient will receive a check for $500 to be used to pay for classes, textbooks or tuition.
To apply for Autism and Autism Education, please click on the link below. You will only be contacted on the dates in number 5 if you are a recipient.
- DEADLINE for scholarship 1 “Autism” applications is Monday, September 24, 2012, 5:00 p.m EST. DEADLINE for scholarship 2 “Autism Education” applications is December 17, 2012, 5:00 p.m. EST. We will not accept any applications for Autism before June 1, 2012 and for Autism Education before October 1, 2012.
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., application letter of introduction, 2 letters of reference, personal essay on why you deserve this scholarship). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All questions must be answered completely.
- The recipient of Autism will receive an email verification on October 1, 2012 and the recipient of Autism Education will receive an email verification on December 31, 2012. If the recipient does not respond within 2 weeks, they forfeit their opportunity to have the scholarship but can apply again at a later date.
- If you have any questions about the application, please call Lisha at our toll free number 877-249-2303 x3 during business hours.
- All applications must be filled out online. No email or written applications will be accepted.
- You can only win one scholarship per calendar year. However you can apply during the next calendar year for another.
To fill out your applications please click here.
National Autism Resources