Time magazine has named Dr. Temple Grandin one of the top 100 people who has influenced our world. Now you can learn from this world-renowned author and autism advocate with this helpful DVD. Learn essential information about autism and common daily issues that affect the lives of people on the spectrum. Dr. Grandin shares her life experiences and evidence-based research.
This DVD will teach you to:
- Recognize sensory issues and simple ways you can accommodate sensory needs to avoid meltdowns and help students can learn.
- Learn to recognize and accommodate for the neurological differences of autism.
- Differentiate between misbehavior versus autistic behaviors.
- Learn vital information about alternative and conventional medicine.
- Gain valuable tips on how to find a jobs suited for an autistic individual.
- Plus so much more!
This DVD also includes a a Photo Album of Dr. Grandin with her commentary.